M N SURESH, Director & Sole Trustee - CASME&T
M.A. (Co-operation) 1982: University of Mysore (Ist Rank-Gold Medalist)
MBA (Marketing Management) 1984 - University of Mysore
EXPERIENCE: 28 Years.........
CORPORATE PROFILE: Worked with Consumer Products, Industrial & Consumer Durable Products, IT Manufacturing & Software Development Organizations in Senior Positions.
NRR Group, Vijay Wires & Filaments, Vikrant Tyres, Wipro Infotech Mysore & Bangalore & EASi Technologies, Bangalore. Managed IT Projects and HR related training to various organizations.
1) Underwent Primary Education in Cambridge, England 1966 to 1969
2) Visited the countries given below in 1982 for a period of two and half months as a participant of Youth
Seminar on World Regions organized by the Unification Theological Seminary, NewYork.
Countries visited: USA, Israel, Egypt, Italy, Nepal, China, South Korea and Japan
CRITITAL TRAINING PROGRAMMES ATTENDED IN CORPORATE CAREER
- 1) Wipro Leader's Program
- 2) Performance Management & Appraisal System
- 3) Coaching & Counseling
- 4) Presentation & Communication Skills
- 5) Paradigm Shift
- 6) Problem Solving Techniques
- 7) Personal Effectiveness & Bringing Passion to the work place.
- 8) Six Sigma
- 1) Secured the Govt. of India Hindi Merit Scholarship for 2 years (1976-78)
- 2) Secured the Diamond Jubliee Gold Medal Institute by Mysore City Co-operative Bank for securing 1st Rank in M.A Co-operation in 1982
ACHIEVEMENTS AND RECOGNITIONS IN CORPORATE CAREER
- 1) Individual award for designing system for reducing shipment errors, improving aesthetics, standardization and cost reduction in packaging.
- 2) Designing a system for faster retrieval of QA cleared finished products for dispatch and thus achievement of an integrated approach to customer satisfaction.
- 3) Individual award for contribution in shipment cycle time reduction and reducing transportation costs.
- Individual award for faster turnaround time in delivering to customers in multi-locations resulting in improved cash flow to the company.
- 4) Recipient of two group awards for training : Implementing the ERP System in the department and training users in the department.
- 1) Director & Sole Trustee: Centre For Advanced Studies in Management Education & Training (CASME&T)- Regd, Mysore
- 2) Director - Regional Centre & Research Centre Universidad Azteca, Mexico, Mysore, India
- 3) Facilitator of various Online Courses offered Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune, Maharasthra, India
- 4) Visiting Faculty: B N Bahadur Institute of Management Sciences, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- 5) Asst. Professor : March 2012 to February 2013: Vidya Vikas Institute of Management Studies, Mysore, MBA Department affiliated to Vishveshwariah Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka, India
- 6) Visiting faculty : Gems B-School 2010-12 - MBA Programme.
- 7) Visiting faculty at Vivekananda Institute of Leadership Development -V-Lead, Mysore 2005-2007 â€“MNPM Programme.
BELIEF : "TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN"