CERTIFICATE COURSE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Program Duration: 12 Months+ 3 Months Project work (The admission for this course is valid for 2 years only)
1.Graduate of any discipline, other than music and fine arts, from any recognized university.
2.Graduates with work experience will have added advantage.
3.Diploma holders having minimum three years work experience.
SEMESTER - 1
- Principles & Practices of Management
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Supply Chain Management
- English Language & Business Communication
- Industry Visits -Small & Medium Enterprises
- Incubation Centre - Start up Enterprises
- Basic Report on Idea Generation
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Government Procedures
- Corporate Finance and Taxation
- Insurance & Venture Capital Funding
- International Business
- Quantitative Techniques & Research Methodology
- Project Management.
- Quality Systems - ISO 9000, Six Sigma,7 QC Tools
- Advanced Computer Skills - SPSS, MS Project Etc.
- New Startup Project Proposal